BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As per the title really, I'm just about to buy some collonites 915 I think from all Ive read on forum but just before I do I want to be sure that I won't regret not spending a little more (well almost twice the price :jaw-dropping) on one of the other products.

Reason I bring up zymol is that a good friend swears by it and has sewn the seed of doubt re the colli's. I'd never heard of swissvax but wonder if the onyx is worth buying.

As always, all help appreciated :)

·
Registered
6,989 Posts

·
Platinum BFuk Member
294 Posts
all depends on the finish your going for bud, Swissvax Best of Show is undoubtedley the best wax I have used so far finish wise, but only lasted a couple of months and I didn't bother with it after that as it was too expensive... The next best thing was collinite 915, though Victorias concourse is similar to that though I dont know about durability, Of all the waxes I have bought (About 20-30 pots :hihi) 915, is my favourite for its durability and beautiful clearcoat finish... :thumbsup

You will not regret it bud :cool

Ahmet

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cheers guys, there doesn't seem to be a lot of love for the zymol type products, am I missing something?

The swissvax was mentioned by a shop and I'd never heard of it, some of the prices are eye wateringly expensive :jaw-dropping

I think I'm sold on the colli 915 :)

·
Registered
289 Posts
all depends on the finish your going for bud, Swissvax Best of Show is undoubtedley the best wax I have used so far finish wise, but only lasted a couple of months and I didn't bother with it after that as it was too expensive... The next best thing was collinite 915, though Victorias concourse is similar to that though I dont know about durability, Of all the waxes I have bought (About 20-30 pots :hihi) 915, is my favourite for its durability and beautiful clearcoat finish... :thumbsup

You will not regret it bud :cool

Ahmet
personally i think vics concours is best wax bar none below £50 although results vary from car to car and who/how its been applied, swissvax and zymol are very highly regarded products just pricey,

1 - 8 of 8 Posts