BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
41 - 51 of 51 Posts
Discussion starter · #42 ·
He is a really nice guy as well, and knows how to fit the steering wheel properly without breaking any pins, i recommend you get it fitted by him, it also takes him less time ;)

Discussion starter · #46 · (Edited)
So then just got myself a nice GoPro over the weekend for all my sporting needs ha! need to get more sporting now lol but anyways attached it to my car and this is what I got,
sorry for it all being black and white it looked dreadful in colour! this was only a test to see what I could make but I shall make a proper video one day in the Sun!

anyways here is a link:

Anyways let me know what you all think! its a bit bumpy as i didn't attach the mount properly :p but next time I will make sure I do!!!

thanks for looking!

Discussion starter · #48 ·
It was about ÂŁ270 with a tone of mounts and stuff too, that video was recorded without the camera being mounted properly hahaha!

and the ca got a full on wash and polish with wax before I left for uni and one morning it was beeding like a pro here are some pics:

Nothing big or interesting is going to be happening for the next few months as Im at my last year in uni so the car is a good 350 miles away from me right now ha...

but next summer hoping to do some springs and wheels for her as I should have a proper job!

i used to hate the look of z4's but just recently i'm picturing me in a black z4 lowered and on my hartge wheels :cool
i may have to try it in a photoshop and see what it looks like

i look forward to seeing what wheel option you go for in the end!

41 - 51 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.