BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Update, put car into Local BMW service for a diagnostic, no faults found, they acknowledged there is a fault but not registering a code. The spent a couple hrs looking and check plugs etc etc but cannot find fault. Next step would be to do more in-depth. Fault finding which at £120 /hr would not be cheap. Anyone see this type of fault before ?

Brian.

Afternoon all. MY 2012, 2.0L petrol E89 auto, stalls when first started (. Car cold and ambient temp Cold). Ok if the ambient is 15degC +. Once Started it left to idle will stall, or if i put in Drive and sit on brake will stall. All ok after about 2-3 min running. Had at my local and often used garage and the cannot find any fault codes when checked. Any Ideas before i go to the local BMW dealer.

Thanks in advance

Brian

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Update, put car into Local BMW service for a diagnostic, no faults found, they acknowledged there is a fault but not registering a code. The spent a couple hrs looking and check plugs etc etc but cannot find fault. Next step would be to do more in-depth. Fault finding which at £120 /hr would not be cheap. Anyone see this type of fault before ?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts