BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw a yellow one (briefly) last night on my way home from a friends... and jeezus they FLY!

was right up my arse as i was overtaking someone, i pulled out of its way and it shot off like a rocket! :jaw-dropping

If only i could afford the insurance!

So come on, was it one of you lot?

a yellow T reg Z3M near himley hall last night? :p

·
Registered
210 Posts
I loves em! Hardly ever see them but I saw FIVE this weekend! (two blue, two red and one pearescent snot).

I'd have a black one with deep dish rims and a red leather interior. mmmmmmmmm.

Prices have rocketed recently, there was a point a year or so ago when 7-10k would get you one, now you're looking at double that!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah i dont want a yellow one, but offer me a black or silver one and its mine :p

lol

theres a few about for around £7-10k... insurance is about £1400 for me though... and im sick of paying over a grand for insurance... so maybe in a couple of years i'll get one and tell people its a future classic :D

·
Platinum BFuk Member
386 Posts
I dont personally like them and yes they are very fast but someone i used to know owned a black roadster with black rims and i kinda liked it but i would rather buy an e46 coupe or convertible which in my opinion is the best shape car bmw made, apart from my 33oci convertible ofcourse :shifty:

:rofl

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.