BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if this has been done before.

What is your dream Bmw?

For me it would be either the e39 m5 in Le Mans Blue or Black or the e38 750i in Black with tan leather.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Kids are old enough to get in the back by themselves so it's got to be an E46 M3. Any colour apart from silver. With my stereo.

Oh yeah, CSL as well.
The older I get, the faster I want. (Mid life crisis? what mid life crisis?)

She will be mine,

Oh yes, she will be mine. ;)

·
Registered
217 Posts
E46 M3 CSL in Gun Metal Grey.
Or a Black E39 M5.
This would have been the perfect post - right up until the word black.

Unless of course you have someone to wash the car every 100 miles.
Black is the best colour - right up until there's mud on the paintwork.

Damn. Now I'm thinking like a woman. Well, yes I like this car, but that one's a better colour!

Question for you, best car with bad colour or vice versa? :rofl

·
Registered
85 Posts
For me it would be a 1 series convertible in white, but as that will never happen I will just stick with my next choice which is sitting in my back garden as we speek.......Right Mr RYM? :D :laughing

·
Registered
106 Posts
For me it would be a 1 series convertible in white, but as that will never happen I will just stick with my next choice which is sitting in my back garden as we speek.......Right Mr RYM? :D :laughing
Hi Mrs Rym

Is this the Touring or the Coupe?

Which one(s) is actually running at the moment and what are you taking to the meet?

Tone

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts
Hi Mrs Rym

Is this the Touring or the Coupe?

Which one(s) is actually running at the moment and what are you taking to the meet?

Tone
Mrs RYM is referring to my coupe:hihi It is in a driveable state but not one that I wish people to see. I am very particular when it comes to people viewing the coupe:hihi

The Touring will be going to the meet and is up and running well:thumbsup

·
Registered
106 Posts
:hihi

Thanx for your replies.

Are you two in different rooms or just not talking:confused:rofl

Hopefully be able to make the meet and see you on the way :thumbsup

Tone

And to get back on topic..............love the Z4 Coupe, but if money was no object, TVR T350 (to sit next to my BMW of course!)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.