BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my mate has a xsara picasso and the brake peddle has started to have a bit of play in it, when you don't touch it the brake light is always on, he has pulled it up a bit with a hair band and this has fixed the problem but not a proper fix.
i have looked in there as much as i can see but can't see what is causing this, does anyone have any ideas as to what it could be?

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
xsara picasso brake pedel

these where on watchdog before as the brake pedal on some of them can be pressed from the passengers side, have a look in the passenger footwell right at the back with your foot and see if you can, there maybe something pushing down on it from that side

·
Registered
6,636 Posts
these where on watchdog before as the brake pedal on some of them can be pressed from the passengers side, have a look in the passenger footwell right at the back with your foot and see if you can, there maybe something pushing down on it from that side
Ah, the famous story out of nothing that Watchdog does. You wouldn't believe how many cars designed for LHD applications have this set up when converted for RHD application.

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
xsara picasso brake pedel

Yeah I know the Citroëns and privates they had on the show didn't bother to put a cover over the original place of the brake pedal so the passenger could press the brake lol, idiots

1 - 7 of 7 Posts