1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Interiors very questionable, but im on the look out for a new car now! :(

·
Banned
4,013 Posts
mmmmm....... Something seems abit fishy to me.

0 feedback
An Evo with that steering wheel ?
To my understanding, ALL M3 Evo's had aircon.
And look at the side shot of the rear bumper, it looks too high up to be a genuine M3 bumper, it looks like a standard bumper to me :confused

·
Platinum BFuk Member
951 Posts
Be nice to own if priced right but could never love a yellow car unless it was a Lambo or something equally extravagent.

·
Registered
6,989 Posts
It's genuine, I am sure that you could get M3's in that spec..... They didn't fit all the toys to some, also driven an M3 with that wheel before - and it is an Evolution, twin vanos. I still wouldn't buy it though, wrong colour or spec to ever be worth that sort of money, especially damaged (if it's not that bad fix it and say nothing!)

·
BFuk Legend
11,712 Posts
That is a strange spec for an Evo. Its 3.0 M3 spec though. The engine is an Evo engine because it has dual vanos and the spark plug cover is an Evo one. The steering wheel is a genuine M3 item, but were not fitted to many, 3.0M3 non leather vaders. The grilles are correct though, some Evo's came with the older grilles, mine has the pre facelift grilles which are correct for the car.
It doesnt look right to me though, I recon its a very early bitsa of a car...:shifty:

·
Registered
753 Posts
just re read the ad, if the damage to the door is minor why not show it in the pictures anyway without having to request it? £6800 and reserve not met? ID rather a higher mileage one with good history for less.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts