BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I'm looking for a wind breaker for my e36 vert but all i can find are the ones that sit behind the drivers seat, i have 2 kids so this option is no good for me, i did see one once that sith behind the rear passenger headrests and only pops up when roof is down.

anyone know where to get them from ?

i know the other type is better but it doesn't suit my needs.

cheers guys.

·
Registered
773 Posts
lol ok . no mate i still have them on . but it failed mot yeasterday on rear brake pipe both headlights not lined properly they was too much to the ground ? and emissions. the exhaust manifolds gasket had gone and the gasket just lower down where it connects again. the whole jobs was 270 pounds all in . and went for re test today and passed thank god. my pass mirror though i cant see out of the glass wont go in enough . and the drivers is cracked and they fail me on headlights not moved up enough lol

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol ok . no mate i still have them on . but it failed mot yeasterday on rear brake pipe both headlights not lined properly they was too much to the ground ? and emissions. the exhaust manifolds gasket had gone and the gasket just lower down where it connects again. the whole jobs was 270 pounds all in . and went for re test today and passed thank god. my pass mirror though i cant see out of the glass wont go in enough . and the drivers is cracked and they fail me on headlights not moved up enough lol
let me know if you want mine mate !!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts