BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
BFuk Mankini Crew Member #1
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it strange that I woke up at 9 and made myself a couple of burger buns with cheese and jalapeño's grilled onto the top? Thing is on a weekday I get up and can't even eat cerial or a bacon sarnie till I'm fully awake and after a few coffies!

·
Registered
737 Posts
tbh i try to shop in tesco or asda when im away and own brand chocy is the same, 30 p for a big bar tbh i prefer it to the branded stuff, ps on the scales this morning and ive put on 1/2 stone so my recent chocy fetish is coming to an end

·
Super Moderator
12,946 Posts
Is it strange that I woke up at 9 and made myself a couple of burger buns with cheese and jalapeño's grilled onto the top? Thing is on a weekday I get up and can't even eat cerial or a bacon sarnie till I'm fully awake and after a few coffies!
pickled jalepeno's i eat em with everything the best ones and the cheapest are from home bargains shop, bevellini pickled jalepeno's a massive jar of em for 89p..

boooodiful...

·
Platinum BFuk Member
760 Posts
just smashed in a box of buttered, salted popcorn mmmmmmm

And the bonus is.... there are 2 more microwavable packs in the box.

pop, pop, pop, pop, pop.... ok 1 more :lol

·
BFuk Mankini Crew Member #1
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Daily doggy your speaking my language! Love them sit and munch them all the time (spesh with a beer or two) I made the mistake once of getting them in oil and stuffed with garlik..... Never do that! Bite in to them get a mouth squirted full of oil then a manky soft garlik full gob!

·
Super Moderator
12,946 Posts
Daily doggy your speaking my language! Love them sit and munch them all the time (spesh with a beer or two) I made the mistake once of getting them in oil and stuffed with garlik..... Never do that! Bite in to them get a mouth squirted full of oil then a manky soft garlik full gob!

aaarrrrrgggghhh stuffed chillis a personal favorite..

this week i am mostly eating PEK truncheon meat butties with sliced jalapeno's or Rustler microwave 0-to tasty burgers with jalapeno's...

·
Super Moderator
12,946 Posts
ya supposed to let them cool for a few minutes before attacking them...

·
Registered
701 Posts
ive got a thing for cooking chocolate,corned beef and sweet chilli sarnies cold kebabs are awesome as well is a iceberg lettuce quaterd then fried with bits of bacon mmmmmmmmmmmm

1 - 20 of 41 Posts