BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Shopping around you could get a 2003 model for around that price with similar mileage. People want something for nearly nothing in the current climate.

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Why doesn't any1 want her?? Shes beautiful!

I wouldn't say it was over priced, it is about what others are going for plus verts have that little extra value, it's just unfortunately big engined cars aren't selling at the moment

·
BFuk Moderator
2,680 Posts
It's a really bad time to sell, people are spending very little in general, as for value it's worth what anyone will pay and for some silly reason people will spend £1000 less on a shed of a car then find they have to spend thousands putting it right!
Looks a lovely motor, keep your fingers crossed a BMW enthusiast sees the ad and makes a sensible offer... Good luck with the selling :thumbsup

·
Registered
453 Posts
for some silly reason people will spend £1000 less on a shed of a car then find they have to spend thousands putting it right!
Tell me about it! :frown

It is nice now though even though I could have got a 2004 330ci with the amount I've spent on my 1999 323i. Live and learn I suppose.

·
Registered
278 Posts
convertible at end of summer is never going to sell as quickly as one at the start of it,

nice car, though I doubt youll get the asking price too soon.
hang in there, or drop the price for a quicker sale.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
I wouldn't say it was over priced, it is about what others are going for
What people are asking in adds is seldom what they actually get.

When's the last time you bought a car and didn't chip some one?

·
Registered
55 Posts
I'd say get a few more pics, preferably out in the sun. Maybe a pic of the engine and inside the boot too, when I see an ad with lots of good pictures, I'm more tempted than an ad with a few photo's on a dim day, every little helps I think.

·
Registered
776 Posts
She is lovely :thumbsup

Bad economic times, bad time of year for selling a convertible, but she looks a cracker and I hope she goes to a good home :thumbsup

·
Registered
86 Posts
convertible at end of summer is never going to sell as quickly as one at the start of it,

nice car, though I doubt youll get the asking price too soon.
hang in there, or drop the price for a quicker sale.
i agree with this, worse time to try and sell a convertible, plus everyone sketchy with the economy at the moment and christmas looming

i would hold out for a while unless you need to sell urgently, or drop the price slightly, but i would wait! :)

very nice car by the way :thumbsup

·
Registered
4,167 Posts
Very nice car buddy but I would value it a 3800 as the market is swamped at the moment with them as like what's been said big engines arnt selling

I used to buy and sell cars as well and if you are trying to sell it pictures of every part of the car to give people more of an idea what they are looking for is more beneficial

Where was it serviced
How many keys
Tyres and condition of alloys
Extras
Etc etc
Maybe get it proffesionaly detailed,valeted
You need to make your car stand out so people want to view it

Hope you have a quick sale

Andy

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Why doesn't any1 want her?? Shes beautiful!

If I had the money I would take it off you, I am sure someone will come along who is after one

·
Super Platinum BFuk Member
941 Posts
I think it's a cracker just what I'm after BUT guess what I can't sell my C32 AMG estate equally it's a superb car , the fastest I've owned, but I don't reall y need this estate that I took in P/x with my Alpina.

I'm about ready to drop my price, may be that's your way forward also;)

·
Uber Platinum BFuk Member
1,133 Posts
Mate iv been trying to sell my 328i vert for ages, its a lovely car, no faults, full bmw service history and on 74k miles. got offers around £700 for it. last resort i put it up for £1400 and i thought it was well underpriced, but not 1 single genuine person was out there for it. so in my eyes its worth alot more so im keeping it :thumbsup

1 - 20 of 27 Posts