BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just seeing whos finished work/college/uni for christmas i'm a full time dad at the moment so my work is never done :lol

·
Registered
399 Posts
I hate everyone that has already finished work for xmas. Ill be working till 5pm xmas eve then back in between xmas and new years. I could be out having a snow ball fight :(

·
Registered
399 Posts
Just pray you get snowed in mate :lol
Funny you should say that actually. I should have left work an hour ago but i can't get the car out of the car park. I'm snowed in but at the wrong end. I'm going to be here for fcuking hours

·
Registered
399 Posts
is the job really worth it lol and are you getting 3x pay?
Joy's of working for the NHS mate. I'm on standard salary and i'm contracted to do it.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Only day off i have this week is christmas day. Money is Money. :)

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Funny you should say that actually. I should have left work an hour ago but i can't get the car out of the car park. I'm snowed in but at the wrong end. I'm going to be here for fcuking hours
Nice great excuse for tomorrow morning not going in mate :thumbsup

Steve enjoy your time off mate by or the how to you've done looks like you've earnt it and with the mileage you've put in for meets mate:lol

·
Registered
217 Posts
Our place is working right up to 5:30pm Christmas eve - back in on the 4th. Christmas do tomorrow night.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Yup just finalised the company accounts. Just got to chase up some late payers and then send out some court orders to various scumbags who have no intention of paying and I’m done until the 2nd.

Can’t wait for a break it’s been a mad year.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts