BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
I wouldnt mind being the envy of the neighbourhood, but not in that. I will pass thanks.

Oh, hang on, I already am the envy of the neighbourhood :hihi

·
Banned
71 Posts
He has the non-road legal badly spaced and shaped private reg...

K555 LKH.... which i've assumed is meant to say K55 SIKH
IF YOU TEENS WANT THIS CAR I SUGGEST YOU TELL YOUR DADDY TO CONTACT ME.

Are you sure you meant 'relgion'? if that car was parked up in Bedford or Luton you'd know EXACTLY which section of the community the owner would be from,the very 'section' that are so tasteless and tacky with their motors they could even make a Maybach look cheap!

·
Registered
6,989 Posts
max power car of the year 2003...says it all really....

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

WTF, looks like two different cars in the photos (interior and exterior). Who would put those two colours together?

A perfect candidate for the government scrappage scheme I would have thought, best way to secure £2k for it!:sarcastic

Thank god it's got tinted windows, would not want to be seen driving that nail:silly

·
Registered
6,636 Posts
:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

A perfect candidate for the government scrappage scheme I would have thought, best way to secure £2k for it!:sarcastic
:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

·
Registered
470 Posts
what a tw*t......getting a bit sick and tired of a quality brand getting the make over treatment - even worse when it is a crap one. To then try and make a normal plate look like it's private just tops it for me.....take it to the crusher pal and save other BM drivers the embarrasment....

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.