BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope somebody can help me, i'm not sure which angel-eye light units to buy for my E46 coupe in Titan silver. Brand? Price? Where to find them?

thanks for your time and help

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
complete units. i'm not necessarily looking for cheap, i'm after good quality units that haven't got blue rings!!hahaha

any ideas?

·
Legendary BFuk Member +1
1,138 Posts
like mark says..kits or full units?if full units i believe bm stylin do full units from germany which seemingly fit very well and of top quaility...aroun £400 tho..ive went throo 3 sets from bm town..all bad fittng and condensate pretty bad so you nedtoo be very careful..am just waitin too get some moneytogether an try the bm stylin ones:thumbsup

·
Legendary BFuk Member +1
1,138 Posts
yeah spoke too the owner...carl..a few times..he seems too be very impressed with the qualityoff these units...when i got mine from bm town they took 6weeks too come,,carl reackons about 1-2weeks from bm stylin..for £400 id imagine they are very good..the fit is very important as mine now hav a gap at each side where the washer jet trim meets the wing:mad..drives me crazy!!so al definately be purchasing a new set soon:thumbsup

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
...maybe £400 is a bit more than i was intending to spend!? have you or has anyone had any problems with FK Automotive branded light units?

·
Legendary BFuk Member +1
1,138 Posts
just chcked c3...unfortunately they dont do the units for a facelift e46..they only do upto 2003..:frown,,well bmstylin it is!!yeah £400 is expensive but when you look at the price off c3s xenon set they are over £600..i foned bmw a while ago and they dont do them anymore but cost over £1000 when they did!!:jaw-dropping:jaw-dropping,,good luck anyway mate whtever you do:thumbsup

1 - 15 of 15 Posts