BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I don't come on here much these days but noticed he's not been around for a while...on here or another BMW forum.

·
Forum Chatbot
2,386 Posts
I bet it's because he recently bought a new car, he obviously wont have any issues to think about for a couple of years so his mind will be on other things whe he gets home from worklol...

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I bet it's because he recently bought a new car, he obviously wont have any issues to think about for a couple of years so his mind will be on other things whe he gets home from worklol...
Has he got rid of the m140i then ? I know he wasn't getting on with it that well.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I would rather stick pins in my todger than drive a diesel! Still got M140i but still not enthralled by it at all..
LOL :LOL: You done anything with the 140 or still stock ? Fed up with the lack of traction etc especially at this time of year ?

·
Super Moderator
12,938 Posts
Not planning on keeping it i just cannot love it but nowt out there i like enough , its too twitchy and unbalanced with all the power...total mare in winter...Ebay is festooned with salvaged smashed ones for good reason last one i saw 1500 miles on it and totaled.. 9 of them for sale were CAT repaired ..Waiting for the new F type jag V8 to come out then i might unload the140i..

·
Registered
689 Posts
Not planning on keeping it i just cannot love it but nowt out there i like enough , its too twitchy and unbalanced with all the power...total mare in winter...Ebay is festooned with salvaged smashed ones for good reason last one i saw 1500 miles on it and totaled.. 9 of them for sale were CAT repaired ..Waiting for the new F type jag V8 to come out then i might unload the140i..
That's really interesting to hear. Is it well behaved enough with the stability control on, or is it constantly twitchy? I had wondered about one, but if you have to be constantly on guard with it, it sounds a bit full on for every day...

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
ha ha,,ive just bought a 3rd derv,,,,just wish i could sell one of them,,not exactly a sellers market right now....as long as we all healthy i suppose,,as this is snow balling ,,getting to see what maybe war generations faced,,,,uncertainty ,,i am trying to comprehend it all ,and watching thick twats going about daily duties as if nowts happening,,,,oops im waffling im off..

·
Administrator
11,462 Posts
The supercharged version i hope :cool:

·
Forum Chatbot
2,386 Posts
Wow, I bet the insurance was higher the usual then??

1 - 15 of 15 Posts