BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
na, will leave the M badge on, but will go hunting for 911's and new M3's ;)

Might get a shitty chav badge made up saying Supercharged on the back lol and see how many ppl laugh at it for that split second when I totally pull there pants down

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
not sure, want to make the M special, even more special. I have looked at it from the view that its one of only 400 odd 3.0 saloons made in the world etc but then another thing is saying, how many of the saloons have been made completely mental ;)

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts
I had an E46 M3 CSL give it the large one passed me on the M5 Motorway after I did my M3 conversion. Obviously being debadged he must've thought I was some kind of Chav and wanted to show off. I tell you what, he was shocked when he saw me give chase and get right on his arse. I

In all fairness he did start to pull away once we got to a certain speed (70MPH think :rofl) Still, I was expecting the CSL to blow me out of the water but I was disappointed with it:frown

I remebr the day I thought I'd give chase to a Merc w12:lol Ha ha... yeah... Um they're fast, left me for dead:yikes:rofl

·
Registered
479 Posts
not sure, want to make the M special, even more special. I have looked at it from the view that its one of only 400 odd 3.0 saloons made in the world etc but then another thing is saying, how many of the saloons have been made completely mental ;)
fair point

but at the end of the process you could end up with some niggly little problems with fine tuning and so on which i can't imagine would be nice in an everday car

if it was a second car you wouldn't care so much because you could sort them at the weekend or whatever

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
true, but the car can get away with not being used everyday as my mrs only works up the road, and if I did this i would prob get a little shitter to run around in while all the work is being completed. I would make sure it went in and came out fully complete and would take it back if there was any problems :)

·
Registered
179 Posts
hay nowt wrong in that bonnet, theres a theory that bonnets like that add a bit of performance as cold air can get in n hot air is seeped out, not sure its true, but a20 i might buy an m3 n get that bonnet:rofl

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.