BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,

I am desperately looking to buy a used 335i Coupe for around £26k. I popped into a local dealer this weekend & to my surprise, there are only 3 available in the whole country.

I was specifically after an automatic in either Black, Silver or Graphite with Satnav & bluetooth with less than 20k miles.

Whilst I accept increasing the spec means there will be less to choose from, in October/November 2008 there were literally dozens with the above spec for sale.

I don't know if it's attributed to the economic climate, no one buying new models or the Christmas period which has not long passed.

Does anyone have any thoughts or explanations to this?

I know one will pop up sooner or later & guess I can keep saving in the meantime, but it's frustrating having to wait & checking the web daily!

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
There's enough on autotrader, but as far as dealers go, they are reluctant to get anything with big powerful engines in as a general rule of thumb.

When I went to Merc, they said that their Smart sales are healthy, as well as new cars with smaller frugal diesel engines. However the group (styring of dealers) was reluctant to consider even the E320cdi's as far as stock was concerned simply as they'd be sat around for far too long on the forecourt.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.