BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, got some new wheels off e bay for my E36 328, not sure now which ones i prefer to be honest, i need some opinions please. Im not going to say which ones are the old ones and which ones are the my new ones, but let me know what you all think and which look the bet set on the car, cheers!!!

ok wheel one...

wheel two

·
Registered
38 Posts
hmmm very hard but I'd probably end up settling on the first ones, the last ones tend to go better with jap cars I think.

they both present different looks really I think...
1st set - stylish, original look
2nd set - more of a sporty 'tuner' look

·
Registered
884 Posts
Defo the first ones. I only had to see one pic of the second ones before I thought the first were better.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Definitely the first ones, mind was made up as soon as I saw the second ones. :) Lets just hope the first ones are the ones you just bought :D

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ha Ha well youre right Gordon, I bought the second set, i needed 4 new 18 inch tyres anyway, so the price i paid for them covers the 2 michelin pilots and 2 P Zero tyres that i'll stick on the original set and peddle on the 'Jap, Chav, too much space in them' wheels. I know what your saying tho, got them for a fair price tho so will hopefully make my money back and score a set of tyres out of it. Just wanted to see how they looked to be fair.

Anyone want to buy a set of 18 wheels and tyres?

·
Registered
710 Posts
How much G.C?

They dont look too bad to be honest..I do prefer the 1st set though..

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts
I bet they weren't. I have a feeling he just bought the 2nd set.
Ha Ha well youre right Gordon, I bought the second set, i needed 4 new 18 inch tyres anyway, so the price i paid for them covers the 2 michelin pilots and 2 P Zero tyres that i'll stick on the original set and peddle on the 'Jap, Chav, too much space in them' wheels. I know what your saying tho, got them for a fair price tho so will hopefully make my money back and score a set of tyres out of it. Just wanted to see how they looked to be fair.

Anyone want to buy a set of 18 wheels and tyres?
As soon as I saw the question and saw the first wheel I knew that was the wheel that was on the car to start:hihi

You made exactly the same mistake as me... eventually I got used to my mille miglia wheels but I look back now and think what on earth was I thinking:lol

!st ones are by far the better looking wheel. It's a wheel that you'd expect BMW to put on the car:cool

Don't beat yourself up, wanna see some of my past choices??
http://www.bimmerforums.co.uk/forum/f82/from-j451-mcv-to-a20-rym-still-more-t7079/

1 - 20 of 34 Posts