BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am using this stuff Megs Hot Rims All Wheel Cleaner at the moment its ok but i am thinking of trying out something new...Any sugestions of wheel cleaner and brush welcome..

·
Registered
506 Posts
The last stuff I bought was some Industrial Traffic Film Remover, 10ltr for around £10. Diluted it with 2-3 parts water and put it in one of those garden pump sprays, sprayed it all over the wheel, left it for 2 or 3 minutes and blasted it off with the Karcher patio attatchment, lovely. Must've lasted over 2 years.

·
Super Moderator
12,946 Posts
The last stuff I bought was some Industrial Traffic Film Remover, 10ltr for around £10. Diluted it with 2-3 parts water and put it in one of those garden pump sprays, sprayed it all over the wheel, left it for 2 or 3 minutes and blasted it off with the Karcher patio attatchment, lovely. Must've lasted over 2 years.
what i use trailer wash cracking stuff and its free we have giant 1000 litre cubes of the stuff at work...

·
Registered
506 Posts
Lol, a business opportunity if ever I saw one, Dog?
Seriously though, many of these 'wheel cleaners' are just the same stuff only it comes ready diluted in fancy packaging with a brush.

·
Super Moderator
12,946 Posts
Lol, a business opportunity if ever I saw one, Dog?
Seriously though, many of these 'wheel cleaners' are just the same stuff only it comes ready diluted in fancy packaging with a brush.

i agree the stuff shifts absolutely anything..

·
Seriously Platinum BFuk Member
135 Posts
Until dailydoggy sorts out his trademark, price points and retail packaging I'll stick with Bilberry Pro. I bought it as it is supposed to be harmless to tyres, which is where I shall probably splash half of it as I am so useless. I'll be doing my wheels tomorrow morning so will report on the outcome.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts