BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was walking through old street yesterday and got jumped by two 18 or 19 year old louts demanding my phone. Told them where to go and had a short session of them trying to punch my head in .... Luckily they punched like girls and I just fought them off and shouted for help after which they legged it.

What is the world coming to ? All I was doing was trying to get to my Friday night pub :hihi

Police were informed and I gave a statement, just hope the buggers don't jump someone more vulnerable next time. I'll still be going out and about in Central London and it's not preturbed me .... Never had anything of the sort before so just took it in my stride :thumbsup

·
Uber Platinum BFuk Member
1,008 Posts
They sound like a right pair of c0cks, I had some c0cks like that last year climbing on my roof (if you remember the post) that I had to sort out.

As said your lucky they didn't stab you, police wont do anything unless you had hurt them and they would have been putting you in the cells.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I did think afterwards that the could have had a knife but yes I was lucky ... Old street and phones don't agree with me I lost my last iPhone in a bar there and this time I was intending to go to the bank today to get my phone covered :embarrassed

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Not so good mate but at least nothing really bad came out of it and theyll maybe think next time.

Bet your pint went down well after that:thumbsup

Just to add, a mate was on holiday in Spain and got jumped by 4 folk that sounded like locals. He was drunk and singing away and nearly home. His bro and gf saw this from the apartment and ran down to help and when they got down he was chinning 2 of them as the others legged it:lol

Hes one of that blokes thats a big gentle giant but if you get him annoyed like...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts