BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
535d f10 on 11 plate,what are the standard turbo? Are they kkk or k27 etc,can find part numbers but I want mine to be sent off to get upgraded,many thanks 馃槉

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Already been remapped but don't think its been mapped to its capability,its 347bhp at min but think turbos are poss on way out,not had a good look into them yet but if left a few days it struggles to idle kicking out alot of blue smoke until I press accelerator then it blows out smoke like it was suffocating,then runs fine. Wanting it to end up around 400bhp or bit more an stock be pushing for over that.

Registered
Mines claimed 360/370 but not proven on a dyno.
Sounds like you need to sort a problem out before modding.
Have a look at bwchiptune website, sponsor on here, based just above Heathrow.

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
I live in Wakefield only 200 miles away 馃槃, we got darkside developments round corner and they are top notch,went to 2 other dynos and they couldn't get a reading,darkside managed it tho,but before it goes back on jus got few mods I wanna do first then start live mapping from scratch.

Registered
bwchiptune.ie jason and chris have forgotten more abiut tuning than darkside,,,ask darkside how they write egr delete into a map,,then you will see thay are just another among plenty of normal generic tweakers

1 - 6 of 6 Posts