BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was trying to think what shops I would like to see when I am out with my other half. What is missing from most shopping centres or town centres that would make it a lot better for us blokes. I would also like you to ask your other halves as well and see what they think is missing/ would like to see that is missing.
Its sort of a survey I am conducting and I would appreciate your input. please post up what you would like to see more of and what your other half wants too, then I can gather the information posted up.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Floor space and overheads cost a lot. The shops you see are aiming at mass market and profit.
Shopping centers are different from town centers.
Us blokes that want a can of lager, a spark plug for a 90's Golf GTI, a replacement blade for a lawnmower, a proper loaf of bread etc, know that it's going to be away from the queues for the latest iphone.

Reactions: vauxfan

·
5,888 Posts
More shops like Halfords but not with Halfords prices.
More like a halfords discount store

Reactions: vauxfan

·
Registered
18 Posts
Do they still have those?

I think I survive purely on the services of Amazon and Ocado!
There's some nearby here in Leeds (Jumbo recs & Crash) though often its cheaper to buy online as you are doing.

Otherwise it's hunting for any half decent used stuff in the usual haunts, usually more fun and a better deal what with all the rubbish quality coming out lately!

·
Registered
34 Posts
More space.

Shopping centres in London / Essex are far too busy and I cannot stand it.

So I end up buying car stuff instead and ordering trainers online instead. Who needs new clothes anyway

1 - 9 of 9 Posts