• Silver

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Following the disastrous effect of the snowchains (fun at the time but look what they did - see pic) I now have to get my wheels back - so fed up sitting at lights with people thinking "Look how bad that idiot has kerbed his wheels" !

So here's the dilemma : do I keep them gloss black , or do I change them to Alpine white as has been suggested by a couple of mates (not sure on white as tend to look good on rally spec cars - but an estate??!!), or do I listen to the missus (yes it would be the 1st time) and put them back to original silver?

Help!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What if you had them done in gun metal colour? Looks amazing imo and wont make it look standard :thumbsup
Hear what you're saying but everthing on car is either black or white, not sure how different gun metal would look?! (Or am I being too anal with the black/white theme)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Back to black !! :cool

And if there are any eagle eyed ones amongst you - yes they did put the M logo stickers on upside down aaarrgggghh! , new ones on order.

·
Registered
36 Posts
What do you think those wheels would look like on a carbon black E61, and those tail lights - would they look good on the same car. I dont want to spend the money and find they look chavvy!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts