BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.

I am a newbie to the forum, bmw's and drifting. I hope i am welcome here although i am only 15.

All i wanted to know was what is the best set of coilovers to buy for my type of bmw? (323i coupe e36, 1995).

Or if so does anybody know anyone who may be selling any in the future between now and june???

thanks alot, much appreciated!

Callum

EDIT : sorry if this isnt the right place to post :(

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts
CrabsterDrift, a very big welcome to the forum:D

15:eek Fair play to you son

With regards to your question... I personally drive on H&R coilovers and they are fantastic:thumbsup

What budget do you have? Hottuning are a site vendor and offer some very good quality examples at a very good price discounted price for forum members. This may be an ideal route for a Beginner?:thumbsup

http://www.bimmerforums.co.uk/forum...orums-offer-bmw-e36-3-series-coilovers-t4815/

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts
well i am currently looking at anything... just not too expensive. i know they range between £400 to £600 (from what i have seen) for good ones...

also i forgot to post, how about poly bushes?

thanks!

Poly bushes and uprated anti-roll bars:thumbsup

I use Powerflex polyurethane bushes and Eibach anti-roll bars and noticed a huge difference. Tightens the car up a treat.

There wasn't much that could out do my coupe on corners or roundabouts when it was 1.816v and running 18" wheels:cool

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.