BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well folks in my car first this morning, traffic ground to a halt half way over the forth road bridge.

Couldn't understand why to begin with, then realised there had been some kind of accident as we went into one lane....passed the accident and it could have only happened a few minutes earlier :eek no ambulance or police at the scene.

One motorbike tossed up into the central reservation and the rider on the ground with what I can only describe as buckets of blood pouring from him.

Had a quick search online when I got in and he was a 48 year old rider and died!!! Thoughts go out to his family.

·
Registered
20,393 Posts
Cr*p man :frown, that's a horrid thing to see, I would off felt the urge to stop and try help, not that I could but still :frown

Tis awful

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cr*p man :frown, that's a horrid thing to see, I would off felt the urge to stop and try help, not that I could but still :frown

Tis awful
There was a few people there giving what first aid they can.....you just expected to see a crunched car or two, kinda knocked me for six :eek

The real strange thing was that I said to myself a few minutes earlier as three of four bikes passed the slow traffic up the middle of the two lanes 'someone's gonna crunched some day'.......then there it was.

·
Banned
201 Posts
Ive only ever seen one and I dont want to see it again.
A kid on our road ran out after a ball once and a van was coming and it hit him and killed him on the spot.
then the driver of the van got out and died there and then from a heart attack.

I dont know who I felt worse for.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ive only ever seen one and I dont want to see it again.
A kid on our road ran out after a ball once and a van was coming and it hit him and killed him on the spot.
then the driver of the van got out and died there and then from a heart attack.
:jaw-dropping Well it doesnt get much worse than that.

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
without the facts you can't really point the finger for blame etc, but never the less, its a horrid form of misfortune ..... :frown

·
Registered
884 Posts
Well folks in my car first this morning, traffic ground to a halt half way over the forth road bridge.

Couldn't understand why to begin with, then realised there had been some kind of accident as we went into one lane....passed the accident and it could have only happened a few minutes earlier :eek no ambulance or police at the scene.

One motorbike tossed up into the central reservation and the rider on the ground with what I can only describe as buckets of blood pouring from him.

Had a quick search online when I got in and he was a 48 year old rider and died!!! Thoughts go out to his family.
Yikes! That musta been a hell of an impact to put the bike up there, the reservation on the bridge is about a metre up from the road surface. It's certainly a horrifying image you've painted.

I've only ever seen one and I dont want to see it again.
Then the driver of the van got out and died there and then from a heart attack.

I dont know who I felt worse for.
:jaw-dropping GOD!!!! That's bloody hideous! See, things like these happening just highlight what a cruel joke life is sometimes.

My god, what a depressingly morbid thread.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts