BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as i have said in the introduction thread the other day after joining i bought a e36 320i auto 1994 for peanuts on sunday
very high mileage and a few niggly probs but with a full service history bmw motersport alloys and mint black electric leather interior ......
i have never been a big fan of beamers but i am now converted i have just done nearly 300 miles in it today for work and i must say i am impressed this car is 17 years old and it feels like it has just left the showroom the power is there when i need it and the handling is fantastic it has been so well looked after with only 3 previous owners and the auto box that i thought wouldnt be much cop has also prooved me wrong especially when you hit the sports mode button i think i will get a new mot on it when it runs out in a couple of months and then start spending some cash on it,,,,
not bad for £250 the price i paid for it
wanted to get that off my chest i feel like a little kid at the moment:hihi:hihi

·
Super Moderator
12,946 Posts
a bargin:thumbsup

do a bit of DIY and knowing where to shop for best prices on gear your on a real winner..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts