BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Yip, hell probably end up in his local paper after having a bad smash or something...see if theyre all having a chuckle then.

·
Registered
469 Posts
The idiot and the brainless divvy's cheering him on deserve some police brutality

·
Registered
54 Posts
Looks like he got boxed in right at the end. I hope he thinks catching the bus to the job centre is hilarious as I'd imagine he'll be saying bye-bye to his license for quite a while after that, especially with his mate's video evidence splashed all over YouTube.

·
Registered
374 Posts
and i wonder why my insurance is high :mad

·
Registered
180 Posts
Bunch of cunts, the lot of them standing ON the dual carriageway.
They wouldn't be laughing if lorry drove past and swiped them off the road.

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
They think it is all such fun yet in the last month I have seen 5 piles of flowers next to the roadside on various routes between Newbury and Farnham and every one is a young lad thinks he is invincible in his little box.

My dad bought be a BMW 1602 from a scrap yard, a tool box and MIG welder when I was 14. It is amazing how rebuilding a car from scratch gives you a different respect for cars. My boys are getting E30's for their 14 birthday presents.

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Bunch of cunts, the lot of them standing ON the dual carriageway.
They wouldn't be laughing if lorry drove past and swiped them off the road.
I would be though.

What a pointless thing to do, that's his driving career ruined for the foreseeable future.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Must be a Saxon thing the other week i got overtook on a 50mph area that drops in to a 30 on a blind bend the driver then proceeded to overtake on a hill on a bend and just missed a oncoming car he was obviously showing off as he had his girl friend in there I'm just glad,it wasn't my daughter in there as his Saxon would now be a baked bean can it was the worst driving I have seen next to this footage. Appologies for the rant.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Stolen car maybe? Or some illegal stuff inside? Not the usual reaction to being stopped in my opinion :hihi

Did anyone recording actually manage a word or just 'ahhgg' 'oohh' 'umh'? :silly

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
wtf, as if they all stood there laughing and recording they ended up being like 5 police cars at the end just because of some **** fancied going round in circles on a dual carriageway putting other peoples lives at risk

1 - 20 of 42 Posts