BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
I absolutely love it, that's awesome, I want badly...

·
Registered
33 Posts
It looks awesome.
We might not have much need for them but I can certainly appreciate it; what a motor!! I'm sure it needed a little more added weight over the back wheels though.
I'd happily drive that beast around. I'd have one for my varied garage collection when I strike oil in my back garden.

·
Registered
500 Posts
I think it looks awesome but its fantastic to see peoples skills and talents to use to create something really cool. :hihi

NEVER CATCH ON OVER HERE THOUGH......:jaw-dropping

·
Registered
155 Posts
Perfect for me and my needs, an everyday vehicle only issue is weight over the back wheel so would need some form of additional weight as I tow 1,000kg, but I'd opt for a diesel version of course !

Would love to own one but the price would just be to high...

·
Registered
42 Posts
Each to their own I say. Fair play on the engineering work that went into it though.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
a ******* child bmw would never approve of!!!!!

·
Registered
500 Posts
:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

Reactions: 530kam

·
Registered
368 Posts
I'd buy one... Or even make my own :D

Infact, i would take a Holden Maloo over any Brand new BM! :eek
Maybe its the fact that i love Aus so much.... and want to move out there so bad? But aslong as im here, i want any part of it i can have :hihi Besides... Ute's are EPIC!!!!

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
i love going back to India as i did when i was a kid and seeing how my parents lived ........ but i don't want an M3 rickshaw!!! :rofl :rofl :rofl

·
Super Moderator
12,946 Posts
gotta ask yaself WHY?

no rear end weight distribution(unless ya carrying a couple of corpses or 2 bags of spuds) and a pickup?

bout as much use as earrings on a dog....

1 - 20 of 36 Posts