BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright chaps does any one know were to find a spoiler for my touring in the uk, theres one on ebay but in poland but my car is being sprayed on thursday so it wont be ere in time!!

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
looks like a decent enough fit,but i would be very wary of buying owt from eastern europe myself.
i've looked elsewhere but cant seem to find a touring spoiler anywhere
thats what i thought it does look ok but i will have to see in the true colours lol i have purchased it this morning any way, as the car is goin for a full respray on thursday so it need to hurry lol. my car is boston green with a load of dings n dents so im just having it orginal again. but didnt know if to paint the door trim the same coded, as the of an m3???

Dear Mainblazer,

Hi

Payment recieved and as agreed we will try to send spoiler tomorrow morning.
This spoiler is made especialy for E36 Touring, it has been designed to fit E36 Touring model only.

regards
clc

- carlovincriminals

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts
I have a 325tds and have been searching for the same item.

When I saw that one on ebay was from Poland I was put off:frown

Shame, looks okay:thumbsup

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have a 325tds and have been searching for the same item.

When I saw that one on ebay was from Poland I was put off:frown

Shame, looks okay:thumbsup
i was put of it it has taken me 3 weeks to decide but, but i had to make my mind up quick as it is going for paint on thursday for 5 days so im hoping it fits all good!!

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
good idea rym, as soon as its here i will take a few shots its needs to hurry as its in the paint shop now, he said he will be painting it monday night so i hope its ere monday tuesday latest. its from poland i checked the tracking and its done a few miles lol its in germany already!!

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts
Cool, you forgot to add the link in your other thread:rofl

Look forward to seeing the photo's once it's been painted and fitted to the car:thumbsup

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.