BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Platinum BFuk Member
530 Posts
Just got back from the local scrapyard, walked through the gate, over to the corsa i wanted bits of, heard a noise from the shed nest to it, turned round and came face-to-face with.....

A stunning topless model and a photographer:jaw-dropping

First words out of my mouth were.,.."f**k me, that's brightened my day up!":rofl:rofl

She was a local model shooting for a calender to promote herself, knows the scrapyard owner, so popped in for a few pictures. The 2 young apprentices were following her around like love-sick puppies, taking their own pictures:lol2

·
Platinum BFuk Member
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No camera with me, left phone at home:frown

I'll get the apprentices to send me some next time i'm in:D

·
Platinum BFuk Member
294 Posts
It never normally happens to me either, i'm that unlucky, if i fell into a barrel of t*ts, i'd come out sucking my thumb:lol2
:rofl

Im that unlucky, that if I fell into a barrel of t!ts, I'd come out with two black eyes, a broken nose and minor/major brain damage. (My friends know me as the one who always gets hurt if you haven't gathered. :shifty:

Ahmet

·
Platinum BFuk Member
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's times like this that i wish i could transfer the menal images that i have onto the PC:hihi

I'm off back tomorrow so i'll see what i can do:thumbsup

·
Registered
303 Posts
DAM U WE WANT PICS OF THE EVENT...........:jaw-dropping:jaw-dropping:jaw-dropping

NOT SURE WE CAN TRUST YOUR POST UNTIL WE GET EVIDENCE.....:silly:silly

Reactions: mess

·
Platinum BFuk Member
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
DAM U WE WANT PICS OF THE EVENT...........:jaw-dropping:jaw-dropping:jaw-dropping

NOT SURE WE CAN TRUST YOUR POST UNTIL WE GET EVIDENCE.....:silly:silly
No need to shout:lol I'll get on the case tomorrow

·
Registered
303 Posts
u deserved to be shouted at for not getting any pics

:D:D:D

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Actually, i didn't get what i needed:hihi
Bet you still felt happy enough though:hihi

They should have something like that in all the scrapyards to keep the boys entertained. Can imagine my missus " What, the scrappies AGAIN? ":lol

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
A model chose a scrap yard to get some shots?
She'll go far, I can tell.

Reactions: mess
1 - 18 of 18 Posts