BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1921 - 1928 of 1928 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all you peeps first post on here .Soooo i got a bmw e36 manual 328i convertible cosmic black 1996 been in the family years and it needs help lol so many niggles but mechanically fantastic for 160k no leaks anywhere bodywork good .I been debating if too get shot of it but no its been so fun it deserves rescuing so i will be calling on your mega minds for help lol .I cant find the episode but its the next number on plate to one of clarksons road trips on top gear so must be worth it lol I live in norfolk near bungay so i could do with knowing anybody that can help thanks all in advance

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello all, I'm Laz and completely noob with BMWs but with vast love for them!!

Im looking to get a 420d 2016 white with M performance body kit( just the kit not the pack) as it looks amazing.
2 issues so far on my research: a) that there are not so many out there and b) front seats are not electric :(
Anyway, just wanted to say hi, I salute you all!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi All - I'm Greg.

thought I'd join up as I'm hoping to pick up my new to me G12 7 series on 31st March.
previously had an E32 and an E38, now stepping back into the BMW fold.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi all, im BOGDAN and and its been a year since I came into the BMW family.
Used to be an Audi fan until I met a real car. BMW !!!!!!!
I got a F01 730d 2wd

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello everyone, I'm newbie to this forum. On my 3rd BMW now. First was an orange E12 518 Bavaria back in the 80's, next was an F30 330d Msport Xdrive which was stolen in December (gutted) and now I have an F48 X1 25d msport.,

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone! I am also a newbie to the forum. I am interested in buying an e46 M3 in memory of my father who passed away last year and that was one of his favourite cars.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi all, I was on this forum on and off a few years ago when I had my E46 325i 4 door (but couldn’t remember my username or password so re signed up)
Now got a E46 330ci so “hey again”

1921 - 1928 of 1928 Posts