BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1901 - 1920 of 1928 Posts

·
Registered
5 Series M Sport, G30 - Sophisto Grey
1 Posts
Hi all... my history is having 2 BMW 5 series, then went to an Audi A6... after 5 years of that it's back to a 5 series. This time a M Sport G30... had it 2 weeks and am loving it...

Glad to be back in the family!

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I keep scanning the forums for various help on things so time I said hello. E92 N43 320 owner, previously E30 318, E46 320 and E93 320 all little engines. Holding out for a 330 or M3 some day. This E92 is the first one with constant little niggles, currently working through the 30EA and cylinder 3 misfire, over and over... Im getting there from a much longer list of Codes to start with! If i figure these out i'll share my findings! Cheers

·
Registered
1 Posts
hello all new to the forum but had a few bm's in the past my latest is a 320d lci touring theres a few problems with it but hopefully reading and leaning on here ill be able to sort them :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Well, first post on here. This is my 2014 low mileage 435d. Written off because of a fire. Wasn't the car that caught fire, but that's not important. So I'm now Beemer-less and in need of some help looking for a replacement. No-one on here needs to be bored with spec etc., you all know what a 435d is! So if there's one going, don't keep it to yourself! Cash awaits!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi from Skodabloke.
That's my on-line legacy name from when I had an Octavia 20 valve turbo estate Q car. I recently brought an 06 E91, never having contemplated a BMW before. They're nice aren't they!
Regards to all.

·
Registered
BMW E36 M52 TURBO COMPACT
7 Posts
Hi all, just thought i'd say hello! new to the forum, been on and off of here for years as it's been a source of lots of useful information. Currently have a E36 Compact 2.5 Turbo (316i originally) which is fairly modified as below. Trying to keep it visually a bit of a sleeper but mechanically a bit of a weapon. Am hoping to make some videos for YouTube once complete which might help anyone else who is thinking of doing something similar.

Engine & Driveline:
M52B25 conversion, alloy cam cover, ccv delete and catch can set-up, electric fan conversion, FTWL Top Mount manifold, replica GT3076R w/internal wastegate, universal intercooler kit, standalone pnp RM Electronics ECU, Volvo Bosch T5 350cc injectors, Sytec boost referenced adjustable fuel pressure regulator set to 3.5 Bar, 2.5 inch downpipe, 3 inch subaru impreza (Toyo Sports - chopped up and re-welded) exhaust from DP back (118d Tip), getrag box and clutch set-up from 323i.
Chassis, Brakes & Wheels:
E36 coupe front coilovers, Compact rear lowering springs and shocks, Complete 318ti rear end swap with brembo discs and pads, BMW E46 330d front brakes, 17inch staggered style 68 wheels.

Cheers for looking, Tom

·
Registered
1 Posts
yo - just got a 2016 I3 rex . very happy with my first BMW . looking for any tips an tricks for this intriguing car.
ps - I have a fix for the remote climatisation issue via the my bmw app if anyone interested.

·
Registered
2005 330d Individial
1 Posts
Greetings from sunny South Africa!

I am back in the fold after a short absence. I managed to pick up a 2005 330d Individual with only 63 500 km on the clock - that's about just under 39 500 miles.

Hoping to learn a bit here and chat to fellow BMW fans in the UK!

·
Registered
2 Posts
View attachment 272415 Well, first post on here. This is my 2014 low mileage 435d. Written off because of a fire. Wasn't the car that caught fire, but that's not important. So I'm now Beemer-less and in need of some help looking for a replacement. No-one on here needs to be bored with spec etc., you all know what a 435d is! So if there's one going, don't keep it to yourself! Cash awaits!
That's quite unfortunate, although if its a complete write off, would you mind having a conversation about spare parts, i have an E36 320i 1992 that needs a few bits

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone! Just joined today and looking for advice on a new purchase. I'm thinking of buying an E9X M3 as a weekend car as they seem to have bottomed out price wise. Can't decide on saloon or coupe. Any suggestion which would be better? I don't need a saloon as i already have a G20 3 series. Just thought as there seem to be very few around a saloon might be more desirable?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello, I'm from Bristol. I have a e46 330d that i bought new in 2001. it's only done about 60,000 miles but i have a problem with it so joined, hopefully to sort it out.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello everyone
I’m Craig and based in South Wales.
I have an E31 840 that i’ve owned for a couple of years now, and as i decided to keep it forever and because, well, i obviously like punishing myself, i have recently started a light restoration project that i’m documenting on youtube. As these things go its turning into a bigger job than anticipated!
Feel free to go check out progress and follow my journey with the car.

Anyone else doing their own resto projects?

BMW E31 840 Restoration

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Folks.
Just wanted to pop in and say Hi.
New bimmer owner, got a 2007 320i M-Sport cabrio. So far been spending money on repairs instead of improving it, but hopefully that'll change soon. New to all this, so going to be posting quite a few questions, hope you don't mind, promise I'll search for similar threads first. 😉

Sean

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi All
Just joined up today
Yesterday i bought myself a BMW 318d M sport in Estoril blue,and i am absolutely chuffed to bits with it!!
Looking forward to joining in on the forums,i may have some questions that i would like to find the answers to mainly car hi-fi as i think mine comes with the base audio setup.I will always do a forum search first to see what i can find.
I have added a pic of my car
Martin

1901 - 1920 of 1928 Posts