BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1881 - 1900 of 1928 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hii! New here, just recently purchased a 2005 e90 325i and eager to get involved with the community :) It needs a fair few repeairs out of the gate so I'll be doing water pump, thermostat, coils and sparks, valve cover gasket and then a flush of the power steering fluid and oil this weekend. Gonna have my work cut out for me!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi again. I'm not new, but I didn't realise my account was attached to a defunct email address, so have had to create a new profile.
I have an 2014 F10 520D with M Plus pack and M Performance pack which I've had from new and hanging onto as I don't want to pay the new extortionate VED

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, Neil From West Midlands UK.
I've just bought my first BMW. Its a 2019, ex-demo car, Series One, 118i, M Sport spec. I'm loving all the extras this car has!
I'll go to another topic for my first question.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hi, Neil From West Midlands UK.
I've just bought my first BMW. Its a 2019, ex-demo car, Series One, 118i, M Sport spec. I'm loving all the extras this car has!
I'll go to another topic for my first question.
Hi Neil.
Very nice, my 2018 118d was ex-demo. We also bought a 2019 pre reg 118i M sport in white, they’re quite a nice car 👌🏻

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi I’m Jonnie. I’m on my fourth BMW now and this one is a taxi. I was signed up before but I forgot my details.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2016 420d luxury line convertible 2012 320d luxury line touring
2 Posts
Hi, I’m Justian & I’ve just bought my 4th & 5th BMWs
Previously owned a E23 728i, an E34 325i and an E30 325i convertible - from brand new in 1991 till 2006! Now the happy owner of a pair of Imperial Blue Luxury Line care- A 420d and a 320d

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Everybody,
G.O. Green from the UK!
Thought I might try a thread on UK VED/Road Tax, anyone out there with bad experiences regarding that type of taxation?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello everyone. I'm Randal from Wilmslow. E60 owner for 16 years from new.
Car is still a delight to drive but electronics progressively failing and BMW want
fortunes to replace.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Evening, NOT a BMW owner yet, trying to decide between a E39 diesel Touring (if i can find one ) or a 2004 530d se touring
Im moving on from a 56 2,2 Civic, 5 years and 50k its been a good car, but its got 190+k on now, and wilting gracefully.
Im doing about 1000 miles a month, mostly motorway, and I like a bit of grunt and comfort.
Dave

·
Registered
4 Posts
hi all, ive just got myself an 07 520 se, really nice car but i have a few questions, i spent 10 years keeping a 406 coupe on the road up until yesterday, this would not have been possible without the help of the 406coupe forum so im hoping for the same support from you guys.

·
Registered
BMW 3 SERIES 320d M Sport 4dr 190Bhp Alpine White
2 Posts
Thats it, I've traded my 1L ecoboost Ford Focus and got myself a 320d M Sport F30

Hi my names Tony and a first time BMW owner. Picking it up from my Local BMW dealer this week.

I'm having two things done, front grill is being replaced from the standard Chrome version to a 'Gloss Black' one, I'm also having the a very light tint applied to the rear lights (not a boy racer heavy tint, hell I'm in my 50's) I am tempted to get the rear windows tinted and get the wing mirrors wrapped to give it that little bit of grunt but not sure yet (I'm sure a few of you will be shaking your heads in disgust at the thought).

Also awaiting my V750 from the DVLA so I can put my Reg Plate on it.

I managed to get a 2yr Warranty, 4yr Gap Insurance and Protect X included in the price of Just under £16,000

1881 - 1900 of 1928 Posts