Discussion Starter · #2 ·
guessin noone has an idea about how to fit them and if its worth it :D
never mind , was a silly idea lol

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
imo these roofs go on (like you said) womens cars. no offence intended
yea your right,twas just an idea really, ive found a 1 carbon wing for the e36 and a GT2 splitter that fits so cant wait till apy day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Platinum BFuk Member
261 Posts
imo these roofs go on (like you said) womens cars. no offence intended
My Ford capri , a 1975 3 Litre GT has a webasto sunroof . I dont think the ford capri , let alone a 3 litre capri was ever meant to be driven by a woman . Its all about individual choice mate. If you have the tools and the knowledge then why not stand out from the crowd. Everything we do is usually a copy of what someone else has already done before .

·
Banned
478 Posts
My Ford capri , a 1975 3 Litre GT has a webasto sunroof . I dont think the ford capri , let alone a 3 litre capri was ever meant to be driven by a woman . Its all about individual choice mate. If you have the tools and the knowledge then why not stand out from the crowd. Everything we do is usually a copy of what someone else has already done before .
My mum drove a capri for a short time! The 3 litre essex had no power though!...

·
Platinum BFuk Member
261 Posts
My mum drove a capri for a short time! The 3 litre essex had no power though!...
As well as the 3 litre GT i also own a 1977 3 Litre sport . I believe it to be one of the torquiest cars i have ever driven . I can only assume your mums car was not at its best . As for power , in those days it was the top end of powerful day to day cars . I suppose the equivelent today would be the :confused:confused:confused:confused:confused

Well what do you think .

·
Banned
478 Posts
As well as the 3 litre GT i also own a 1977 3 Litre sport . I believe it to be one of the torquiest cars i have ever driven . I can only assume your mums car was not at its best . As for power , in those days it was the top end of powerful day to day cars . I suppose the equivelent today would be the :confused:confused:confused:confused:confused

Well what do you think .
I tell you what mate... i'll create a thread in the open section so we dont intrude.:thumbsup

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
lol sounds good to me :D

·
Registered
616 Posts
like i said no offence intended:silly

most modern cars with these roofs a are tbh mostly bought by women

however i think panaramic(big glass roofs) are cool:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts