BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I joined this forum yesterday and already found a wealth of information which will help with my purchase, so thanks to those who saved me warring out my keyboard asking questions.

I'm in the market for a E92 335d which I'll be buying in the next couple of weeks. In the past however, I've owned a several turbo and n/a Japanese cars, a couple of 'sporty' European cars and currently drive a
Mitsubishi Carisma which is... shall we say reliable. So this will be my first BMW.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Tally ho,
Flashy

·
Platinum BFuk Member
244 Posts
Welcome to the forum
Great choice for your next car,
What specs have you considered ?

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Well good luck with the purchase!

Hope you go through with it as would love to see some pictures of her!

Any modifications planned?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!

Welcome to the forum
Great choice for your next car,
What specs have you considered ?
Hi Ace, I'm going for the Sport but as I'm buying second hand I can't be so choosey with the extras.

Ideally I'd like sparkling graphite, red leather, H&K sound, Nav, iPod interface and 313M alloys (I think the same as yours?).

Devil318is said:
Well good luck with the purchase!

Hope you go through with it as would love to see some pictures of her!

Any modifications planned?
Yes, planning so far a remap to 340bhp and 700nm torque, an aftermarket HUD setup (already ordered), a carputer with forward looking night vision if I can find a way of doing it, like the 5/7 series setup sans pedestrian detection. Maybe have the alloys sprayed black too.

I’ll definitely be going through with the purchase though, my current car is slowly giving up after nearly 90k and, is, how can I say this politely... :censored to drive.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts