BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gave my car a good wash and polish today... even tho it gets done twice a week anyway (OCD springs to mind!!! lol) Took some pics!

Also took peoples advice and fitted the lip spoiler which i really like!!

No bad comments please!!! :hihi

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Got it off ebay mate.. dont know how to post the link but here is the item number: Item number: 110329237096.

It was only £30 with £10 p&p fully painted... didnt think it would be very good but thought for 40 quid its worth a go and it came through today was well chuffed... looks exactly the same as the BMW one as i got my mate round to compare it to his coupe one and the colour match was spot on... i ordered it Boxing day and it came through today all the way from Taiwan!!..

I am mega fussy when it comes to these things but couldnt fault it.. i would have binned it if it wasnt spot on!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cheers for the comments people!:thumbsup

The spoiler was quite easy to fit.... I just used the sticky strips that came on the back.. stuck really well first time.. no drilling (wouldnt dare!!) It was handy having my mates coupe parked next to it so i could make sure i fitted it in the right place on the boot lid :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.