BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, looking to purchase a bmw convertible for the summer, ive had my heart set on a individual velvet blue sport convertible with cream leather after seeing one my friend had however i carnt seem to find any for sale is there any on here? and what is the best engine to get, id prefer a lower engine just for mpg but only individuals i seem to find are 330s

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
http://users.autoexposure.co.uk/vehicle.cfm?Account=SHD9947745&Style=4&Id=AETV40413954&Make=BMW&Model=325%20CI%20SPORT&City=Stockton%2Don%2DTees

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cheers mate ye im from middlesbrough i no the lad who owns central cars i really want a velvet blue one though to be honest, if i buy another one ill kick myself every time i see a velvet ha

·
Banned
1,871 Posts
Spotted a beautiful one owner black one with grey which looked superb at £7900 (so sub £7500 in reality!). 2003 with 51k on it - looked immaculate. Sadly was only a 318..

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Very rare colour velvet blue is mate.. and to find one with the not too common cream interior aswell isn't going to be easy!

I'd only go for the 325 or 330.. maybe 320 petrol at a push but economy will only be marginally better than 325/330..

You can't have a diesel, its defeating the object of having a drop top, and a 318 would be a waste of a stunning car IMO..

I'll keep an eye out for you mate, if I see anything I'll let you know :thumbsup

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
cheers for replys, anoo mate very hard to find ive seen plenty of other nice ones about theres a nice 330 on ebay in atlantis blue only a 2001 but at 5k i think its a cheap convertible, but i still keep looking at pics of my friends old velvet blue with cream interior and still want that, sadly i carnt find out who owns it now unless i can find a dodgy copper who will search the reg for me lol ill just keep looking

·
Registered
3 Posts
BMW

hi i know your looking for a bmw, i have for sale a 2002 bmw 318 convertible in silver, 86k miles, if your interested contact me on 07410243585

1 - 10 of 10 Posts