BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

want to say hi to the club's friends

Tags
club friends
342 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Lefterisk 
#1 · (Edited)
greetings to everyone,
my name is Lefteris (or Lef if you prefer better) and I have just registered to our club/ forum!
I just moved from Greece to U.K. and more specifically to north London in order to live with my girlfriend. I have a BEng in Mechanical engineering and a MSc degree in Energy and I hope that I will find very soon a relevant job.
In what concerns the club, I am a very happy owner of a 3 series bimmer. It's a E90 320i montego blue saloon with the multiple injection (N46B20B) , 17'' bmw 187 alloy wheels, beige leather interior & wood and a bmw professional rcd.
I do love cars and especially the bimmers cause only these can deliver to their drivers both pleasure and an accurate and direct steering wheel.
I am a member of the greek bmw-motorsport.gr club/forum too and I hope that I will learn lots of things from this club and from the other hand, offer my assistance to other members too.
thank you for giving me the opportunity to be a member of this forum,
Lef

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.