BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Platinum BFuk Member
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Very Cherry non acid wheel cleaner and Very Berry wheel wax - both awesome

Just wanted to give a quick thanks to Mark and his team @ Autobrite.

I used the above products for the first time yesterday and I was hugely impressed!

The Very Cherry wheel cleaner was better than acid based cleaners that I've used in the past and so being non acid too, what a product! My wheels went on in Feb and I've NEVER cleaned the inside of the wheels so you can imagine the crap that had built up! Without taking the wheels off the car, using the long agitator brush supplied with the kit I managed to bring the inside of the wheels up as if they've just been freshly powder coated!

Look how clean it brought up the inside of the rim! (sorry no before pics but take my word for it, they were caked in crap!)

Now the wheel wax, it's been with me for quite a while but I just hadn't got round to using it but wow, what a finish!

More pics to follow in my project thread http://www.bimmerforums.co.uk/forum/f82/lewys-645ci-convertible-project-t59890/page30.html

Thanks again Mark :thumbsup

·
Platinum BFuk Member
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Maybe I have a different version?

I think I went a little under this though, maybe about 1:8 ish.. ;)

·
Platinum BFuk Member
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cheers Bill, couldn't recommend it highly enough, the main stuff I use from AB: -

Citrus Pearl shampoo
Very Cherry non acid wheel cleaner
Cherry Glaze polish
Collinite Wax (available elsewhere but much rather spend the money with Mark)
Verry Berry wheel protector (wax)

When my snow foam runs out then I'll also be changing over to Mark's version.

Also like you Bill, will probably grab a few more bits from Mark at Gaydon :thumbsup it's soo bloody good!

·
Platinum BFuk Member
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I love the smell of the Very Berry wax for the wheels.:D... It's a great product too..:thumbsup
That smell is awesome, I know it's sad but when it's lying around on the side and we've got friends over, I'm handing round to my mates going 'smell this, isn't it amazing!' Yeah, I'm a geek at heart! ;) TBH, all the products have an amazing smell, the cherry glaze polish needs to go into a milkshake or something :rofl

1 - 18 of 18 Posts