BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DUE TO THE WEATHER AND ONE FLOODED MEET FIELD UXBRIDGE SHOW WAS CANCELLED SO A HASTILY REARRANGED PUB MEET INSTEAD FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE TRAVELLING DOWN OR HAVE ALREADY MADE THE JOURNEY TODAY SO IF YOU WANT TO COME FEEL FREE AS SAM(METROREG) WENT TO A LOT OF EFFORT TO ARRANGE THE SHOW AND IT WOULD BE NICE TO STILL SHOW SUPPORT FOR HIM AND OTHERS BY MAKING THE TRIP TO UXBRIDGE ANYWAY AND SOME FOOD AND A CHEEKY PINT AND BASICALLY CHINWAG

A 6 HOUR ROUND TRIP FOR ME AND IM STILL MAKING AN EFFORT SO HOPE IF YOUR AT A LOOSE END FOR SUNDAY POP DOWN AND LETS HAVE A GOOD MEET

SORRY FOR THE SHORT NOTICE BUT WE ONLY FOUND OUT THIS AFTERNOON
[/B]

The Water's Edge in Ruislip
Reservoir Road, Ruislip, HA4 7TY
Tel: 01895 625241

·
Registered
630 Posts
Pictures!

·
Registered
4,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well im bushed after a long drive and day in general but worth the trip and great to catch up with both old and new faces in general,sorry if i didnt get to speak with everyone but i tried :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: with the amount that did turn up

mental drive down the m11 and m25 which in turn turned into a mini racetrack at some points :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: and enjoyed every minute of it apart from my fuel usage lol

anyway see you at the rearranged uxbridge meet or gaydon next month and us norfolk boys are camping for the weekend so bring out the food and beers and lets go party at gaydon and hopefully meet more of you there

p.s brendan your cars camber and wheel size was mental ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts