Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 230 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening from a rainy part of suffolk:mad

I know its a long time away (sept 20th) but i didnt know if anyone was organising anything at the bmw show i.e club stand, convoy etc etc.

I was thinking of going and i just thought it be better to see if anyone else was doing anything first.

Cheers Lloydie

·
Bimmerforums Central
8,030 Posts
Good evening from a rainy part of suffolk:mad

I know its a long time away (sept 20th) but i didnt know if anyone was organising anything at the bmw show i.e club stand, convoy etc etc.

I was thinking of going and i just thought it be better to see if anyone else was doing anything first.

Cheers Lloydie
Good idea mate!

Will enquire as to stands and club space etc :thumbsup

·
BFuk Legend
11,712 Posts
Sun 20th Sept...

Right boys. I have a booking form in my hand for a club stand.....;)
I will post up a more detailed thread at the weekend when I have read through the info properly..:cool
It looks like we have to have a MINIMUM of 10 cars to be able to have a club stand and that means I have to book AT LEAST 10 tickets in advance...:thumbsup
Weekend tickets are £20 which includes camping on the sat night..:thumbsup
RWYB is extra on the day, you will need a driving license.
The cutoff date for booking a stand IS THE END OF AUGUST! :thumbsup

Can eveyone PLEASE POST IN THIS LIST, so I can sort out the interest first before I go purchasing £200 of tickets as I cannot afford to lose the money!!

1. Steve23002 - E36 325i

·
Registered
208 Posts
Sun 20th Sept...

Right boys. I have a booking form in my hand for a club stand.....;)
I will post up a more detailed thread at the weekend when I have read through the info properly..:cool
It looks like we have to have a MINIMUM of 10 cars to be able to have a club stand and that means I have to book AT LEAST 10 tickets in advance...:thumbsup
Weekend tickets are £20 which includes camping on the sat night..:thumbsup
RWYB is extra on the day, you will need a driving license.
The cutoff date for booking a stand IS THE END OF AUGUST! :thumbsup

Can eveyone PLEASE POST IN THIS LIST, so I can sort out the interest first before I go purchasing £200 of tickets as I cannot afford to lose the money!!
1. Steve23002 - E36 325i
2. Corbs - E36 316i Compact

·
Registered
7 Posts
1. Steve23002 - E36 325i
3. Mr and Mrs RYM 1992 E36 318is Coupe
4. StK E36 325i

Don't worry Mr Rym I will bring my tow hook just in case :hihi
I am going to say yes but don't know my work commitments if I can't make it I will still pay the £20 cause thats not going to make much difference to me :thumbsup

·
Registered
487 Posts
1. Steve23002 - E36 325i
4. StK E36 325i
5. tez 325i + missus (like im gonna miss this one)

Reactions: RYM

·
Registered
74 Posts
100 miles each way? Why not..

1. Steve23002 - E36 325i
4. StK E36 325i
6. M3NDEREZ

We gonna do this properly, chaps? Funnily enough, I've had quite a bit of experience organising this kind of stand at a show, so I'm more than happy to help out..

Who's organising the convoys then..? :) Corbs and I are only 10 mins apart, and 15 mins from the M25.. Plenty of parking at my place, and we could get some wicked pictures before we set off..

·
BFuk Moderator
2,680 Posts
1. Steve23002 - E36 325i
4. StK E36 325i
6. M3NDEREZ
7. Martyn D.

Just for Steve....please dont keep missing me off this one....lol

Local to me so i wont be about 4 hours late! :hihi

·
Bfuk Legend
5,675 Posts
Right guys Steve is running this one and lets all get behind him and surport him 100%, am sure we all can put on a great event FOR the people there and our forum members, lets get going on this one and make 1 hell of an party as it RYM birthday so i will bring the decks and marque 8 x 4 metres x 2 and lets have a party so steve you best get a big stand mate,

1. Steve23002 - E36 325i
4. StK E36 325i
6. M3NDEREZ
7. Martyn D.
8. Rjb320

Cheers RJB

Boody hell am getting excited already:thumbsup

·
BFUK Meets Organiser
1,167 Posts
1. Steve23002 - E36 325i
4. StK E36 325i
6. M3NDEREZ
7. Martyn D.
8. Rjb320
9. E36nickd

Steve, right with you.:thumbsup, im feeling lots of us will be there as the Bimmerflex meet was so cool and im sure a few felt like they missed out. Lets make this a big one, really well organised and a professional set up. Been doing shows (fashion) for about 10 years so any help just shout!

1 more to go......then its the 10 we need

:hyper:hyper

·
Bfuk Legend
5,675 Posts
Guy just a qiuck note, please DONT put your names on the list if you are not going to turn up as steve is forking out money, am hoping to see at lest 30 of you guys so get you finger out and commit, and let Steve be proud for the biggest meet ever:thumbsup:thumbsup lets kick santa pods arse and show them WHO THE BEST BMW SITE IS IN THE UK:thumbsup

·
Bfuk Legend
5,675 Posts
E36NICKD
see you then at the poll dancing tent:hihi

Right guy we can have the maque there is a part of the form which we fill in, so thats that sorted, as for the music if we keep it to a level and turn it off at 11pm we will be ok, steve when you fill out the form in which you dont have to do until say 3 weeks before we should then be able to see what banners etc we have, so whos doing the printing guys any takers

·
BFUK Meets Organiser
1,167 Posts
E36NICKD

Right guy we can have the maque there is a part of the form which we fill in, so thats that sorted, as for the music if we keep it to a level and turn it off at 11pm we will be ok, steve when you fill out the form in which you dont have to do until say 3 weeks before we should then be able to see what banners etc we have, so whos doing the printing guys any takers
before going down the printing route get the graphics sorted....its a big show and should be done right.:thumbsup Mods and admin should have full input, once finalised go to print. would be nice if the banners are the same as the forum stickers...that makes sense to me!

Nick

·
BFuk Legend
11,712 Posts
E36NICKD

steve when you fill out the form in which you dont have to do until say 3 weeks before
Mate, I want the form sent in and back way before then. Im not leaving anything to chance with this one.
My aim is to send the form in ASAP. Just dont want any problems at the last min....:hihi

1 - 20 of 230 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.