BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks, thought i'd better introduce myself, my name is Jake and I stay in Fife, Scotland.

Currently own a '98 318is with well over 160k on the clock :hihi she's getting on a bit!

I've just bought a '99 Avus blue 318is aswell, though its had quite a bump upfront, its arriving tommorow so I can get deciding what I'm going to do with it.

Also have another 2 projects to be getting on with, my '85 Mk2 golf with a VR6 conversion (not completed yet, pic is when it was a 1.3)

...and my slingshot GSXR 750 that some clown ran into the back of when i was stopped at some lights - I dont want to miss another summer, so I might crack on with sorting this out soon.

I shall see you around :)

·
Registered
314 Posts
...and my slingshot GSXR 750 that some clown ran into the back of when i was stopped at some lights - I dont want to miss another summer, so I might crack on with sorting this out soon.
..er you do know its just the red lights you need to stop for and perhaps also flashing blue ones :rofl

Looks like you got a nice toy garage... :hihi

Welcome to the forum :thumbsup

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks people :)

Theres not a lot of damage to the bike, theres a small subframe on the subframe thats mangled. It's had an aftermarket tailpod on it before, so I had to get some parts welded back on to fit the original panels.

The welded bits arent lined up exactly, so I think I'll probably grab another frame and get it powdercoated :cool

1 - 10 of 10 Posts