BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I took my 2015 F10 520D (M Sport 19 inch tyres) in for a brake fluid change on Monday, all appeared to go fine. Today (Wednesday) I get the error message on the below image. I also get an orange exclamation mark next to the odometer. I press ok on the iDrive, this goes away, then after a few minutes the orange exclamation mark disappears too. The car then takes the tyre pressures absolutely fine and displays them... 20 minutes later it might present the same error message. And it's started presenting the error message when I start the car after locking it and opening it again.

I've had the car over a year and never had this before, the car has done 44,000 miles as of yesterday. I'm not sure whether this is linked to the car being in to get it's brake fluid changed on Monday, whether something's been knocked loose (a receiver or something) and therefore caused by the dealer or whether this is just a coincidence and something I should be paying to fix? Just seems strange it appeared only a day after being at the dealers.

Anyone else seen this before?

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
So I took my 2015 F10 520D (M Sport 19 inch tyres) in for a brake fluid change on Monday, all appeared to go fine. Today (Wednesday) I get the error message on the below image. I also get an orange exclamation mark next to the odometer. I press ok on the iDrive, this goes away, then after a few minutes the orange exclamation mark disappears too. The car then takes the tyre pressures absolutely fine and displays them... 20 minutes later it might present the same error message. And it's started presenting the error message when I start the car after locking it and opening it again.

I've had the car over a year and never had this before, the car has done 44,000 miles as of yesterday. I'm not sure whether this is linked to the car being in to get it's brake fluid changed on Monday, whether something's been knocked loose (a receiver or something) and therefore caused by the dealer or whether this is just a coincidence and something I should be paying to fix? Just seems strange it appeared only a day after being at the dealers.

yes, mine shows the same fault. Does anyone knows where to find the rdc control unit around the bumper area.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts