BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

Twister Air intake thing...

Tags
twister
2K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  e36pauly 
#1 ·
#4 ·
The Twister received The Stocking Stuffer Award in 2006 :lol.........:lol2.............:yes................:applause

I best go out and buy one then :rofl

:talktothehand................:punch...............:censored

I like how in the picture further down it's actually "in" the Air flow Meter :rofl such sheet :hihi

#5 ·
HOW DOES IT WORK

When the Twister is installed in the air intake of your vehicle, the incoming air travels through the twister and produces a vortex. Air moves quicker into the engine when this is done. More air into the engine means the fuel burns better and stronger, SAVING YOU GAS. Tests have shown up to a 33% increase in MPG. And have also proven 20 HP gains.
what tests!

In fact can someone who uses ebay post a question for that product asking what tests prove their claim :rofl

#11 ·
Hi,
please look at my feedback, all buyers are sufficent with it. I cannot send a proof ot something. Maybe you try 1 and if you are convinced you can place a bigger order.
regards
Peter
:lol

i'm not surprised he can't send proof ... in fact doesn't than mean he can't back up the claim on the website stating tests have shown increases .... (descriptions act or something)

You couldn't even give that thing away a freebie cellotaped to the front of a m@x power magazine!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.