BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Kicking off with ones that are forum relevant... when does an adverts annoyance make you NOT buy or use the product.

I have grown to like the Meerkats on Compare the Meerkat and clearly the folks at Go Compare have felt an effect as they are bombarding us with the "Go Compare" tenor in the coffee shop.

Catchy use of the classic " Over there" wartime song BUT it does my head in now.

As a Confused.com user, the GC advert does not make me want to switch.

Rant over...

sorry not quite... Peter "Dragon's Den" Jones gets up my nose as well on the Moneysupermarket adverts.........

as if he would get excited by saving an average of £152 by switching his credit card... plus he can't act!

·
BFuk Legend
11,712 Posts
The advert for those stupid air fresheners! The one were the annoying kid comes in and moans to his mum that he wants to do a poo at peters house...:hissyfit

·
Registered
165 Posts
We buy any car dot com--We buy any car dot com-We buy any car dot com any any any we buy any car dot com..........................Nuff said
any make any model any year any colour from 50 quid to a hundred grand......

lmao I actually hated it but I think its wormed its way right into my brain now, I woke up singing it the other day :sarcastic

Reactions: Bigbenstrikes

·
Registered
884 Posts
I never watch ads. I either mute, pause Sky+ and go and make tea then come back in 5, or channel surf for a few minutes.

I point-blank refuse to be bombarded with all that hideous, noisy, garish shite.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Do you guys get that one with the Amazing paint roller on UK T.V??

There's also a Muller ad where the people are singing in fields about a yoghurt and during it there's a kid with a lisp singing "Got my blueberriezzzzz":punch

·
Registered
272 Posts
Elephant.co.uk, it's elephant .co.uk, that's elephant.co.uk ........ etc etc

I'm never going to Disney Land as I now may stab Dumbo under mistaken identity!

Foxy Bingo gets on my t*ts too

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Do you guys get that one with the Amazing paint roller on UK T.V??

There's also a Muller ad where the people are singing in fields about a yoghurt and during it there's a kid with a lisp singing "Got my blueberriezzzzz":punch

Yes we do... and I agree about the Muller song... it doesnt even scan right

·
Platinum BFuk Member
820 Posts
Confused.com "its so easy to use" if you can use the internet, you can use any website.

That toilet air freshner thing " I want to do a poo at pauls" what a little w***er.

Any womens hair, make up or shampoo advert "it contains such and such chemical that no-ones ever heard of"

Thats all I can think of at the mo'

·
Registered
479 Posts
That Cillit bang fella needs a good smack aswell:gnasher

and the dude from the woolite ads who says "its a safe-tergent" <-w*nker:muttering

·
Registered
189 Posts
Any advert that advertises any of the following;

Car Insurance (though I like the Meerkats as characters...)
Personal Injury Lawyers
Post Your Gold etc, etc
Banks and banking
Make Up
Hair Products
Anything by Gillette
CILLIT EFFING BANG!!!
Anything advertised after GMTV finishes and before the six o'clock news starts....

·
Registered
877 Posts
agree with the confused advert.

If i see that sponging hippy cocklord student twat go "ta daaaaa" once more i will stick my foot through the TV!

1 - 20 of 66 Posts