BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

41 - 60 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi,

I live in Australia and we are horrified with Trump and how he keeps a hold on republicans, both politicians and voters.

The taking of Capitol last week by rioters/domestic terrosist was an attack/war on the American Democracy system and hopfully the huge majority of Americans.

Are the rioters a small minority or representative of larger number of delusional Americans?

Cheerz :) :D ;)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi,

Pull your mask off your eyes and OPEN UP YOUR F??KING MIND, YOU'RE A DELUSIONAL AMERICAN and for Americas sake, I HOPE a member of a very, very small minority far right wing group.

It was the Democrats that broke America in the first place, as well as stealing his electoral win. Trump only fixed and healed their errors, and did so much good for his country. If only the media could swallow their bitter pill and admit to the public all of his triumphs. You have to be blind or stupid not to see this, or maybe both.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Congrats trump - you've broken America!
Proving beyond doubt he cares more for himself that his country
It'll be same again in 4 years too as trump loyalists will try to win by what ever means because they are being told by their "leader" that fraud wins
trump should be held responsible for the deaths - he has (more) blood on his hands now

Wish Biden well trying to sort that lot out

:)
Hi,

I live in Australia and we are horrified with Trump and how he keeps a hold on republicans, both politicians and voters.

The taking of Capitol last week by rioters/domestic terrosist was an attack/war on the American Democracy system and hopfully the huge majority of Americans.

Are the rioters a small minority or representative of larger number of delusional Americans?

This is fake. Most Australians love Trump, just like most Americans like him. Also, when an Aussie signs off, we don't write the word "Cheerz"

·
Registered
1 Posts
Trump won in a landslide, 50 States won. This is the greatest fraud in your lifetime. Stop listening to the lying media. Trump will be re-inaugurated and the enemy exposed.

·
Forum Chatbot
3,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
I watched his speech or at least last 15 20 minutes of it when he went out to the Mexican border wall and I had to laugh when he said something like "so Mexico was letting in all these people and they wouldn't let us extradite these immigrants back and I cut the funding and about a month later, yeah about a month later, they agreed to let us extradite them back after I agreed they'd get their funding back and now we have a much better relationship " 😂

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Not sure he wants to pardon them, I was listening to his address yesterday - it could have been a script written for Biden. Soooo hypocritical from what he said on the day of the riots

·
Administrator
11,557 Posts
It was the Democrats that broke America in the first place, as well as stealing his electoral win. Trump only fixed and healed their errors, and did so much good for his country. If only the media could swallow their bitter pill and admit to the public all of his triumphs. You have to be blind or stupid not to see this, or maybe both.
America was doing well when Trump took over thanks to Obama who had to drag the country out of a recession
Now Biden has the same job to do as Obama as Trump is going to leave the US in a worse state than he found it
As for the election being stolen where is the proof ?
believe me if it was the proof would of been found as you can not hide from the tech guys anymore
Now ether show me some proof or slink back off to the dark shadowy recesses of the internet where the usual rabid nonsensical Trump supporters reside

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Joined in 2016 and his/her first 2 posts are on this thread today?

Then Dreamer pipes up with his/her 1st post - also a 2016 joiner???

I smell a rat!

·
Administrator
11,557 Posts
Joined in 2016 and his/her first 2 posts are on this thread today?

Then Dreamer pipes up with his/her 1st post - also a 2016 joiner???

I smell a rat!

I checked both out this morning and the only thing connecting them is there both Australian but one from Sydney the other Adelaide and oh yes both are easily duped :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
:unsure: How strange - and then for another Aussie with very little previous, kenmar, to throw his hat in the ring !?!

It's a conspiracy I tells ya! 🤪

Reactions: payno

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
I suspect they are trumps BF foreign sleeper agents

Pitch forks at the ready! Man the ports! - watch for dinghies full of chaps wearing thongs!

We need a WALL! - Build it on the south east coast! - right next to the sea! - Paint it white! ...oh wait! :unsure:

:LOL:

41 - 60 of 67 Posts