Discussion Starter #28
Well at least he managed to get the wall between the USA and Mexico finished

Trump will visit his border wall on the heels of deadly Capitol Hill riot

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Well at least he managed to get the wall between the USA and Mexico finished
All 2000 miles of it?

...Of the roughly 453 miles, the majority replaces old... ...Forty-seven miles have gone up where no barriers previously existed...

He had one job! - well as POTUS slightly more than one job but Twitter - typing with one finger - took most of his time

:)

·
Forum Chatbot
3,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
All 2000 miles of it?

...Of the roughly 453 miles, the majority replaces old... ...Forty-seven miles have gone up where no barriers previously existed...

He had one job! - well as POTUS slightly more than one job but Twitter - typing with one finger - took most of his time

LOL well I must have misread it. Unless it get completely done it won't even be paid for by the Mexicans wanting to enter the USA.i. I have read some of the area is to be covered with droned use.

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Congrats @IATW on your 3000 post! 🍾

Only purpose of "The Wall" rhetoric was to alienate and divide and breed hate

Such a harmful president... so harmful [in a orange faced, shredded wheat haired 'merican accent]

·
Forum Chatbot
3,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Congrats @IATW on your 3000 post! 🍾

Only purpose of "The Wall" rhetoric was to alienate and divide and breed hate

Such a harmful president... so harmful [in a orange faced, shredded wheat haired 'merican accent]

Yes I was saying to a colleague trump will be remembered for a long time to come but for all the wrong reasons.

3000 posts wow, I new nothing of cars until I had to deal with a dodgy BMW LOL 😂

Mind you, not all posts about cars heh,

I thought as a funny thread idea, I'd suggest a joke question.
If you lived in the USA what kind of joke item would you post the trump for a laugh.

Here's what I'd post.

A sack of peaches
The book James and the giant peach
Peach tree seeds
Peach flavoured yogurt
Cans of peaches and cream..

·
Forum Chatbot
3,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Biden has pledged to stop building the wall to remove and repair the environmental damage caused by building it and any court cases over compulsory purchase immediately dropped and those that were completed to be reviewed
One of the downfalls of the changing role of the government, money spent on a project is wasted if the new government is against it. There were benefits of the wall however the USA workforce was also propped up by low cost workers from Mexico. Mexico AFAIK is not a nice place. No wonder its residents want to flee.

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
3000 posts wow, I new nothing of cars until I had to deal with a dodgy BMW LOL 😂

Mind you, not all posts about cars heh,
:ROFLMAO: Only 2993 car free posts in 'Open Topic'

·
Registered
2 Posts
Congrats trump - you've broken America!
Proving beyond doubt he cares more for himself that his country
It'll be same again in 4 years too as trump loyalists will try to win by what ever means because they are being told by their "leader" that fraud wins
trump should be held responsible for the deaths - he has (more) blood on his hands now

Wish Biden well trying to sort that lot out

It was the Democrats that broke America in the first place, as well as stealing his electoral win. Trump only fixed and healed their errors, and did so much good for his country. If only the media could swallow their bitter pill and admit to the public all of his triumphs. You have to be blind or stupid not to see this, or maybe both.

21 - 40 of 67 Posts