BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Forum Chatbot
3,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check this out, US electoin issues, capitol protestings

Key points:
  • Capitol buildings evacuated after Trump loyalists march to White House and clash with police
  • Congress currently adjourned from verifying Electoral College votes state by state
  • Donald Trump earlier addressed supporters at 'March for Trump/Save America' event in Washington DC
  • Vice President Mike Pence says he can't 'throw out election' despite calls from the president
  • Senate leader Mitch McConnell also rejects Trump's demands to defy outcome of election
  • Atlanta preacher Raphael Warnock projected to win Georgia Senate election for Democrats
  • Democrat Jon Ossoff also vying for second Georgia Senate seat with 98% of votes counted
  • Two wins would give Democrats control of Senate and House in huge power shift to Joe Biden
  • Live updates by Lara Keay and Sharon Marris, news reporters

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Congrats trump - you've broken America!
Proving beyond doubt he cares more for himself that his country
It'll be same again in 4 years too as trump loyalists will try to win by what ever means because they are being told by their "leader" that fraud wins
trump should be held responsible for the deaths - he has (more) blood on his hands now

Wish Biden well trying to sort that lot out

:)

·
Registered
2013 BMW estoril blue f30 330d
225 Posts
Trump is coming to Scotland on the 19th before the day of inauguration of Biden.

Scotland: declares national lockdown from 3rd January until 1st Frebruary. No is allowed to travel into Scotland within that period of time.

well played Scotland, well played

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
People mistakenly think the Scottish lockdown is about COVID

Nicola knows the truth though!

And they probably don't want to get into the extradition of a criminal

:D

Reactions: payno

·
Forum Chatbot
3,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
People mistakenly think the Scottish lockdown is about COVID

Nicola knows the truth though!

And they probably don't want to get into the extradition of a criminal

:D

LMAO did you see in the news about Julian Assange? They said he doesn't have to be extradited. What a mess though. I think its fair, America wont release that woman who run over Harry Dunn.

·
Forum Chatbot
3,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Trump is coming to Scotland on the 19th before the day of inauguration of Biden.

Scotland: declares national lockdown from 3rd January until 1st Frebruary. No is allowed to travel into Scotland within that period of time.

well played Scotland, well played
The elite look after their own, I'd bet money he gets in.

·
Forum Chatbot
3,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Not if the VP and the cabinet vote him out then the VP is put in charge of the country
VP has only spoken against him once in the last four years of his lunacy. Very unlikely to happen. Furthermore, according to Bolton who Trump fired a few years ago, jus ton Sky News an hour ago, he says you end up with two presidents for a time which would not be justified in doing the impeachment as it would not improve the situation.

·
Forum Chatbot
3,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Invoke the 25th!

·
Forum Chatbot
3,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Invoke the 25th!

I honestly think they want to do it for the sake of saying they did.

Vice president already declared he won't back it. However there is of course a very serious question to ask, at what point of distrust do you you chuck out a president with little to no notice. I think things are safe and though. Previous security guy Bolton said military won't be do anything illegal and that the pentagon moves slowly when they want to do something, and they move very slowly when they don't lol 😂

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Just watched trump speaking in condemnation of the rioters and all I could think while listening was F**king hypocrite! Absolute back stabbing dangerous weasel! Lock him up with the rest of the MtGA (Make trump Great Again(not that he ever was)) mob!

·
Administrator
11,571 Posts
Just watched trump speaking in condemnation of the rioters and all I could think while listening was F**king hypocrite! Absolute back stabbing dangerous weasel! Lock him up with the rest of the MtGA (Make trump Great Again(not that he ever was)) mob!

This is how he has always worked he uses people to do his dirty work then when it goes tits up he throws them under the bus ..........

1 - 20 of 82 Posts