BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 320 E46 is painted in Tourmaline Violet. I have just recieved a monster of a stone chip, a little smaller than a 5p in size. It has gone all the way down to primer and beyond in places.

My problem is, I have tried Halfords and online, but cannot seem to find a touch up pen or spray can of that colour. Anyone have any ideas???

·
Registered
236 Posts
When you went to Halfords did you just look on the shelf?... reason i ask is when i used to work there many years ago we were able to mix up any colour providing you have the paint code...thats why they keep limited amounts on the shelf! .. Maybe worth popping down there and asking one of the spotty 16year old staff!!:hihi Just a thought! (in fact my mates a manager of a Halfords store so i will get him to look it up tomorrow if you like):thumbsup

Gary

·
Registered
236 Posts
Hi,

Spoke to him today and said he would need the paint code but is 99% sure you can get it from Halfords.. if you know the code (its on the right as you look at the engine on the suspension bit) let me know it and i will get it confirmed.

Gary

1 - 6 of 6 Posts