BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For me,

Iv been having issues with my roof since the day i got my car, one of the reasons the guy was selling it, as he didnt have the cash to fix it.

Anyway i have been to a few bmw guys and one said it could be the motors and another said its the wiring.

2 different reasons for my problem and a few quid later i decided to take a punt and get a roof control unit of ebay for £50.

Just plugged the bugger in and reset the motors and what do you know ,it f--ki-g works!!

Tried it about 10 times and so far so good (for the time being).:thumbsup

Hope that everyone else is having a great day, as im walking around like a dog with 2 d--ks at the mo:rofl:rofl

·
Registered
359 Posts
That is good news.

I have been waiting for nearly a fortnight now for Hot Tuning to deliver my coilovers. They failed to arrive last week for the weekend and now they turn up today when I am at work with UPS who dont open on bank holidays, so I wont be able to fit them until next weekend now.

Not happy - bad day!

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts
For me,

Iv been having issues with my roof since the day i got my car, one of the reasons the guy was selling it, as he didnt have the cash to fix it.

Anyway i have been to a few bmw guys and one said it could be the motors and another said its the wiring.

2 different reasons for my problem and a few quid later i decided to take a punt and get a roof control unit of ebay for £50.

Just plugged the bugger in and reset the motors and what do you know ,it f--ki-g works!!

Tried it about 10 times and so far so good (for the time being).:thumbsup

Hope that everyone else is having a great day, as im walking around like a dog with 2 d--ks at the mo:rofl:rofl
Excellent news:applause

That is good news.

I have been waiting for nearly a fortnight now for Hot Tuning to deliver my coilovers. They failed to arrive last week for the weekend and now they turn up today when I am at work with UPS who dont open on bank holidays, so I wont be able to fit them until next weekend now.

Not happy - bad day!

All good things come to those who wait:hihi

That's a PITA about UPS. I've had similar issues with courier companies usually on a Friday and you have to wait "X" amount of time before going to collect which often means you can't collect until the following week:frown

·
Registered
426 Posts
That is good news.

Not happy - bad day!

be sure to stick some piccies up once its dropped :thumbsup

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.