BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Dont know why but thats a pet hate ive got, folk m badging their bmws when its not. Theres a black a e34 round this way with the m5 on the back and no leather and single exhaust. Whats the point in that...

Ive seen a couple of e30s with the m3 on the back as well, and on the left side

·
Uber Platinum BFuk Member
1,008 Posts
Eveybody knows a M bage is worth 200 bhp, I experimented by removing my M3 badge and amazingly the 4 exhausts shrank into 1 tiny exhaust and the engine reduced itself to 143 bhp, the wheels even shrank :hihi

·
Diamond BFuk Member
1,213 Posts
I brought my 530d M sport (2007) from dealer and it has a M badge on rear of car where the 530d would have been. Embarrassing sometimes as people ask me if it's an M5, I point out that apart from anything else it's got two exhaust outlets missing, as that year would have been a V8.
Of course anyone in the know doesn't ask such stupid questions. I know it's sad but I quite like the colourful badge on the black and it has been breathed on by the M sport division.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Marty - the only 5's that have no badge or an M are the 520 brigade ........... are you telling the truth that you have a 530d ??? ;)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts